Advent Collage-A-Day Calendar Themes and PromptsNovember 28, 2019
Call to action!June 11, 2020
A big thanks to everyone who participated in my 2019 Advent Calendar Collage-A-Day Challenge. The experiment this year was a good one–establishing a list of prompts and themes instead of posting them daily, because really, who reads blogs anymore? Right?
For those of you who do check-in now and then, I offer many wishes for you and for us as we enter 2020. You may recognize some of these statements as ones used in lovingkindness meditations, plus others that I say for myself, for you, for family and friends, for those I don’t know, and for those that appear to be my enemies.
- May you be safe.
- May you be happy.
- May you be healthy.
- May you live with ease.
- May you find peace in your heart and your mind.
- May your community work towards mending fences.
- May you dare yourself to be kind and open to those that appear different.
- May you always have an open heart and an open mind.
- May your body be strong and ready to tackle every challenge.
- May your creativity be something you celebrate.
- May you embrace pleasure.
- May you know love and acceptance.
I invite you to add your own offering and returning to these often, finding your way to see the joy that is always lining our days, no matter how dark it may seem.
P.S. Advent Collages are on sale in the shop! Take a look and add one to your collection.